Who owns Sterling Renaissance Festival? Doug Waterbury, who also owns the Sterling Renaissance Festival, Sylvan Beach Amusement Park and Santa’s Workshop, has been permanently barred from ever managing rental properties, according to the settlement.
Will there be an Arizona Renaissance Festival in 2022? Arizona Renaissance Festival 2022
5-April 3. Where: 12601 U.S. 60, Gold Canyon. Admission: $30, $27 for seniors with ID, $20 for ages 5-12, free for ages 4 and younger. Details: 520-463-2600, https://arizona.renfestinfo.com.
Where is the best Renaissance Festival?
- Texas Renaissance Festival.
- Maryland Renaissance Festival.
- New York Renaissance Faire.
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival.
- Bristol Renaissance Faire.
- Northern California Renaissance Faire.
- Ohio Renaissance Festival.
- Arizona Renaissance Festival.
What do you wear to Ren Faire? For women, you’ll want a headdress, wreath or bonnet. If you don’t have one, you can always buy one at the fair. For men, headwear includes muffin caps, flat caps, felt hats, and straw hats. DON’T worry about wearing tights.