Where is the best Renaissance Festival in the US?
- Texas Renaissance Festival.
- Maryland Renaissance Festival.
- New York Renaissance Faire.
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival.
- Bristol Renaissance Faire.
- Northern California Renaissance Faire.
- Ohio Renaissance Festival.
- Arizona Renaissance Festival.
How big is the NY Ren Faire? The 65-acre (260,000 m2) faire comprises permanent structures and has twenty stages and more than 100 shops. The fair runs nine weekends (Saturday and Sunday) beginning the first Saturday in August, with a seventeenth faire day each Labor Day Monday. The COVID-19 pandemic caused the 2020 fair to be cancelled.
Is the Carolina Renaissance Festival cash only? Cash, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express accepted. Santa Fe Dam retains all fees for access. The Renaissance Pleasure Faire has no control over access pricing. A Park attendant will collect your access fee.
Where is the largest Renaissance Festival? Fortunately, when it comes to the Texas Renaissance Festival, size IS everything! Our festival is the largest renaissance festival in the United States and takes place in a sprawling 55-acre 16th century English village filled with shoppes, food, entertainment, and much more.