What is lavender season? There are three blooming periods during the season, mid-June, early July and late Summer/early Fall.. We grow both English lavender and French lavender which come into flower and peak at different times. The best time to visit is in early July when the French lavender is at its height.
When should I go to lavender fields? The best time to see the plants in bloom is from the last week of June to the beginning of August. Peak bloom is around mid-July – although this may vary year to year depending on the rainfall.
Where is the Blanco lavender Festival? Market Parking Shuttle: Park at Blanco High School where there is ample parking (1215 4th St, Blanco, TX 78606) and ride the shuttle to the town square. Farm Shuttle: Will run to and from Hill Country Lavender. Pick up and drop off location near the Information & Souvenir Tent on the town square.
Where is the best lavender fields?
- Sage Creations Organic Farm, Palisade, CO.
- Hope Hill Lavender Farm, Pottsville, PA.
- Lavender Hill Farm, Boyne City, MI.
- Purple Haze Lavender, Sequim, WA.
- 123 Farm Organics, San Bernardino, CA.
- Fragrant Isle Lavender Farm and Shop, Washington Island, WI.