What do you wear to the festival? Shorts, jeans, jackets and shirts, they’re all welcome at festivals and make an easy go-to if you’re unsure what to wear but stil want to look cool. DO: find some crazy sunglasses.
How do you plan a festival outfit?
- Wear Comfortable Footwear.
- Opt for a Hat Instead of a Flower Crown (Skip if you’re ok with sun rays)
- Wear Sunscreen + Chapstick.
- Wear Sunglasses.
- Wear Your Hair Up or in Brands.
- Layer Up.
- Wear a Crossbody Bag.
- Select One or Two Statement Pieces.
What to wear to a festival if it’s cold? If it is extremely cold outside, make sure you have a light jacket. Keep hats, gloves, and scarves in good places. Always wear pants. Put on Warm Shoes.
What should I wear to a 40 Music Festival? The key to a stylish outfit can often be mixing casual and more formal, or new with old. You could opt for a blazer worn over your jeans or utility pants and tee or shirt to add a more put-together feel to your concert outfit.