What clothes to wear to festivals? You can’t go wrong with denim. Denim jeans, cut-offs, jackets, and shirts are a reliable festival-ready choice. It’s easy to style regardless of what you wear with it and will hold up well in a mosh pit.
How do you dress warm at a festival?
- Bring a poncho or raincoat. This is an obvious one, but it’s worth mentioning.
- Wear layers.
- Wear waterproof shoes.
- Use a sleeping bag liner.
- Drink warm liquid.
- Take hand warmers.
- Find a friend.
- Get up and move.
How do you plan a festival outfit?
- Wear Comfortable Footwear.
- Opt for a Hat Instead of a Flower Crown (Skip if you’re ok with sun rays)
- Wear Sunscreen + Chapstick.
- Wear Sunglasses.
- Wear Your Hair Up or in Brands.
- Layer Up.
- Wear a Crossbody Bag.
- Select One or Two Statement Pieces.
What do you wear to Coachella? You can’t go wrong with a hot weather-ready tank or smocked crop top, denim shorts, a crossbody bag and comfy sneakers, as seen at past Coachella festivals on Kendall Jenner, .