How do you dress for a festival?
- DON’T: go near the flower headband.
- DON’T: attempt to wear suede, fur or leather.
- DON’T: even try and wear anything with a heel.
- DO: take a bum bag with you.
- DO: glitter yourself up.
- DO: pack that oversized jacket or shirt.
- DO: bring out the fishnets.
How do you plan a festival outfit?
- Wear Comfortable Footwear.
- Opt for a Hat Instead of a Flower Crown (Skip if you’re ok with sun rays)
- Wear Sunscreen + Chapstick.
- Wear Sunglasses.
- Wear Your Hair Up or in Brands.
- Layer Up.
- Wear a Crossbody Bag.
- Select One or Two Statement Pieces.
What do you wear to a rave 2022?
- #1 Booty Shorts Matching Sets.
- #2 Matching Sets With Printed Leggings.
- #3 Sleeveless Catsuits.
- #4 Full-Body Rave Costumes.
- #5 Rave Mini Dresses.
- #6 Long Maxi Dresses.
- #7 Cut-Out Rave Bodysuits.
- #8 Printed Shortalls.
Should I bring a jacket to a festival? A warm jacket or hoodie.
Even if it’s a sweltering summer, the temperature will drop overnight. Warm layers are easily one of the most important festival must-haves!