Does the monorail go to Las Vegas Festival Grounds? There is no public parking onsite at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. Festival attendees are encouraged to plan ahead and use rideshare options, the bus, or the Monorail to get to the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. Take the Deuce on the Strip. The Deuce stops by the Las Vegas Festival Grounds on Las Vegas Blvd.
What are the Las Vegas Festival Grounds? The Las Vegas Festival Grounds is a multi-purpose open air venue of 37 acres located along the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
Where do hipsters stay in Vegas?
- NoMad Las Vegas. 3.6 mi. 131 reviews.
- Oasis at Gold Spike. 1.7 mi. 584 reviews.
- Vdara Hotel & Spa. 3.4 mi. 3078 reviews.
- Artisan Hotel Boutique. 1.9 mi. 726 reviews.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. 3.3 mi. 5493 reviews.
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas. 3.5 mi.
- The LINQ. 2.7 mi.
- Hostel Cat. 1.0 mi.
How far is Mandalay Bay from Mandalay Bay Convention Center? It is approximately 3 miles to get from Las Vegas Convention Center to Mandalay Bay.