Where is the festival Elden Ring? In Elden Ring, the Radahn Festival is a ceremonious event that comes before a battle against General Radahn. The festival is held at Redmane Castle on the southeastern corner of Caelid, where the red shores of the Wailing Dunes meet the water.
How do you get the Elden Ring to start the festival?
- Step 1: Launch Your Elden Ring.
- Step 2: Go To Fort Faroth.
- Step 3: Look For The Second Part.
- Step 4: Activate The Medallions.
- Step 5: Go To Redmane Castle.
- Step 6: Talk To The NPC’s Soldier.
- Way 1: Activate The Site On The Altus Plateau.
- Way 2: The Ranni’s Questline.
What level should I be to fight Radahn? You should be at least level 70 before fighting Radahn, ideally with a powerful weapon suited to your chosen build, such as the Moonveil Katana, or strong spells with good range, including Comet.
Why can’t I start the festival Elden Ring? It’s possible that the Radahn Festival is bugged such that Elden Ring players cannot reliably start it with any set method, and a failsafe just eventually kicks in. It’s also possible that players need to complete a certain number of a larger set of goals in order to have it begin.