Where can I see lights in Virginia?
- Celebration in Lights, Newport News.
- McDonald’s Holiday Lights on the Beach, Virginia Beach.
- Bull Run Festival of Lights, Centreville.
- Illuminate Light Show and Santa’s Village at The Meadow Event Park, Doswell.
Where are the holiday lights in Northern Virginia? The festival happens annually at Bull Run Regional Park in Centreville, Virginia. Drive the festival route from the comfort of your car; turn off your headlights and just follow the magical glow.
Where can I see lights in Richmond?
- KINGS DOMINION WINTERFEST.
- AGECROFT HALL.
- VIRGINIA HOUSE.
- CARYTOWN SHOPPING DISTRICT.
- VIRGINIA STATE CAPITOL & EXECUTIVE MANSION.
- DOMINION ENERGY GARDENFEST OF LIGHTS AT LEWIS GINTER BOTANICAL GARDEN.
- JAMES CENTER LIGHTS.
- MAYMONT MANSION.
How much is the light show at Meadow Event Park? The Illuminate Light show at the meadow event park is simply spectacular. The cost is just $25 per car so, load up a truck/van full of your family and go!