Where can I see cherry blossoms in NJ?
- Branch Brook Park – Newark, NJ.
- Chapel Ave – Cherry Hill, NJ.
- New Jersey Botanical Gardens – Ringwood, NJ.
- Verona Park – Verona, NJ.
- Warinanco Park – Linden, NJ.
- David C. Shaw Arboretum – Holmdel, NJ.
- Spring Lake, NJ.
- Rahway River Park – Rahway, NJ.
Where are the cherry blossoms in New Jersey 2022? Branch Brook Park, which runs through Belleville and Newark, has more than 5,200 Japanese cherry blossom trees that burst into full bloom during the annual Essex County Cherry Blossom Festival, being held April 2 – 10, 2022.
Are the cherry blossoms blooming in NJ? You can enjoy the lush pink blooms in New Jersey at the 2022 Essex County Cherry Blossom Festival, held in Newark’s Branch Brook Park from Saturday, April 2-Sunday, April 10.
Are there cherry blossoms in Branch Brook Park? Essex County Branch Brook Park is home to over 5,200 flowering cherry blossom trees in 14+ varieties. The most densely populated area is at the Cherry Blossom Welcome Center.