What is the Radahn festival? In Elden Ring, the Radahn Festival is a ceremonious event that comes before a battle against General Radahn. The festival is held at Redmane Castle on the southeastern corner of Caelid, where the red shores of the Wailing Dunes meet the water.
How do you trigger the Radahn festival? There are actually two different ways you can trigger the start of the Festival, by either progressing through Ranni’s questline, or by activing any Site of Grace on the Altus Plateu.
What level should I be to fight Radahn? Radahn is a powerful foe who can only be matched by powerful players. You should be level 40 at the minimum, and arguably much higher, ideally 50-60, with gear to match, at least +8. The gimmick of Radahn’s boss arena is that there’s NPC summons signs all over the place, allowing you to bring them in to help.
How do you activate the festival Elden Ring?
- Step 1: Launch Your Elden Ring.
- Step 2: Go To Fort Faroth.
- Step 3: Look For The Second Part.
- Step 4: Activate The Medallions.
- Step 5: Go To Redmane Castle.
- Step 6: Talk To The NPC’s Soldier.
- Way 1: Activate The Site On The Altus Plateau.
- Way 2: The Ranni’s Questline.