What clothes to wear to festivals? You can’t go wrong with denim. Denim jeans, cut-offs, jackets, and shirts are a reliable festival-ready choice. It’s easy to style regardless of what you wear with it and will hold up well in a mosh pit.
What should I wear to Coachella 2022?
- ’70s comeback.
- Shades of neon.
- Swimsuits and bodysuits.
- Matching two-piece sets.
- Bucket hats.
- Crotchet everything.
- ‘Euphoria’-inspired makeup.
- Cowboys take over.
How do you plan a festival outfit?
- Wear Comfortable Footwear.
- Opt for a Hat Instead of a Flower Crown (Skip if you’re ok with sun rays)
- Wear Sunscreen + Chapstick.
- Wear Sunglasses.
- Wear Your Hair Up or in Brands.
- Layer Up.
- Wear a Crossbody Bag.
- Select One or Two Statement Pieces.
What should you not wear to a music festival? If you wear flip-flops, not only will your feet look disgusting by day’s end, but there’s also a good chance you’ll step in something unsavory. “Stick to ankle booties, cute flats, or sandals that have a lot of coverage,” says Patrickson. “And for a festival weekend, the more beat-up your shoes, the better.”