How do you wish happy Diwali?
- Have a happy and safe Diwali.
- May your Diwali be free from darkness and abundant with light.
- Have a fun and festive Diwali!
- Hoping your Diwali brings health, wealth, and happiness.
- May your Diwali bring peace and love to your life.
- Wishing you an abundance of love and riches this Diwali.
What is Diwali and why is it celebrated? The five-day festival celebrates the victory of light over darkness. Hindus across the world are celebrating Diwali. The five-day festival of lights is one of the most popular holidays in India, and Thursday is the main day of festivities, when the faithful pray to the Hindu goddess of wealth.
Is Diwali a happy festival? Diwali is celebrated by Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, and Newar Buddhists, although for each faith it marks different historical events and stories, but nonetheless the festival represents the same symbolic victory of light over darkness, knowledge over ignorance, and good over evil.
What is happy Diwali in English? The word ‘Deepawali’ means rows of lighted lamps. It is a Festival of Lights and Hindus celebrate it with joy. During this festival, people light up their houses and shops with Diyas (small cup-shaped oil lamp made of baked clay).